Corona Viruses are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome.
Corona Viruses are transmitted between animals and people.
Detailed investigations on CoronaViruses were done and found that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans
Many of CoronaViruses are circulating in animals that are not yet infected to humans.
How CoronaVirus named COVID-19
“CO” means Corona , “VI” means Virus , “D” means diseases and 19 because its first case was registered in 2019 on 31st December.
CoronaVirus Common Signs
- Respiratory symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Breathing difficulties
In Many cases of CoronaViruses infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and can lead to even death.
CoronaVirus Facts & Precautions to handle it
- The corona virus is large in size with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro, so any mask prevents its entry so there is no need to exploit pharmacists to trade with muzzles.
- The virus does not settle in the air, but on the ground, so it is not transmitted by the air.
- The corona virus, when it falls on a metal surface, will live for 12 hours, so washing hands with soap and water well will do the trick.
- Corona virus when it falls on fabrics stays for 9 hours so washing clothes or exposing them to the sun for two hours is enough for the purpose of killing him.
- The virus lives on the hands for 10 minutes so putting the alcohol sanitizer in the pocket is enough for the purpose of prevention.
- If the virus is exposed to a temperature of 26-27°C, it will be killed, it does not live in hot areas.
- Also drinking hot water and exposure to the sun is good enough.
- Stay away from ice cream and cold food is important.
- Gargling with warm water and salt kills tonsils and prevents them from leaking into the lungs.
To prevent infection spread include regularly wash hands with soap, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, thoroughly cooking meat and eggs(Be vegetarian for 2 months!!! just kidding ).
Avoid closeness with anyone if showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing as indicates COVID-19.