This blog is all about how to set-up Find My Mobile on Samsung Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra, Yes you all heard it right so let’s move on.
“Find My Mobile” is very important and needs to be tried or at least logged in once by every Samsung user. Samsung’s “Find My Mobile” feature is a tool to help you to find your lost phone. This latest App Update “Find My Mobile” will work only now for Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Lost your phone? so don’t be panic. Find My Mobile will help you to locate your phone and protect your data, Even you can use it to unlock your device if you forgot your pattern, PIN, and password.
Find My Mobile to use this service, you must be signed in and logged into your Samsung Account on your device.
How to enable Find My Mobile?
- First thing, To use this service ” Find My Mobile” You must have set up your Samsung account on your device.
- Then Allow Google to collect your location information and agree on terms and conditions to the use of the wireless networks.
- Locate My device:- If you have enabled the “Send the last location” option in setting then it will send your device last known location before it was switched off.
- Lock My Screen:- If you lost your Samsung phone then you can lock the screen, the power button, and the Samsung Pay.
- Ring My Device:- ring my device, it’s helping you find the device, if your device nearby, then it will sound the ringtone for a minute at its maximum volume.
- Back-Up Data:- You can back up your data from your device to the Samsung cloud server.
How to enable Find My Mobile On Samsung Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra
- Step 1:- Go to Settings.
- Step 2:- Tap the Biometrics and security menu.
- Step 3:- Go to “Find My Mobile”
- Step 4:- Tap Switch On.
- Step 5:- Enter Your Samsung Account details.
For more blog post like this visit our site ATS, Thank you!!