How to find the search box on the iPhone?Welcome back, guys today we will help you instantly find anything on your device through the search box. Want to find search a contact, email, or apps?
Then this article is helpful for you to search for anything from the home screen on your device.
Let’s see how to find the search bar on the iPhone?
Can’t find search box on the iPhone you are right place,
- Swipe down from the middle of your main screen.
- You find the search bar at the top, then enter what you’re looking for, and It gets updates results.
- If you want to see more results, tap Show More, or you can search directly in an app by hitting Search in App.
- Tap on to open search results.
You can change the search settings to restrict which apps and results appear while you’re searching. Let’s see:-
How to change the search settings in your device?
- Go to Settings on your device > Siri & Search.
- Scroll down and select an app.
- Select Show in Search, Suggest Shortcuts, or Show Siri Suggestions to allow or prevent results and shortcut suggestions from showing up.
- When you turn these features off, you’ll have the option to select Show App.
- Turn this off to prevent the app from appearing in your search results.
Thus, how you can find and change the search bar or search settings on the iPhone device.
For more blog post like this visit our site ATS, Thank you:)