Find Your Lost Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds Plus – Wireless earbuds, without wires earbuds, can easily get lost. So, what do you do then? If you lose a Galaxy Buds? and try finding them, Samsung has included a feature called “Find My Earbuds“, which is located within the Galaxy wearable Application.
It is easy for you, or someone else to find that missing earbud quickly.
Are you trying to find your missing earbuds? Don’t worry as there’s an easy way to locate your lost Galaxy Buds. In this article, we’ll show you the steps that you can do to find your missing earbuds in no time.
The “Find My Galaxy Buds” feature from your Galaxy Wearable app to help find them. If they are within Bluetooth range, they will let out a chime to show their location!
Find Your Lost Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds Plus
- Step:- Open the Application (Galaxy wearable App) on your phone.
- Step:- Scroll down until you see “Find My Earbuds”, To start looking for the misplaced Galaxy Buds.
- Step:- Tap on “Find My Earbuds”.
- Step:- Tap on Start.
- Step:- If the earbuds are within range (less then 30 feet of the phone), they will start beeping, getting gradually louder for a period of 3 minutes.
- Step:- Once you’ve located the earbuds, Tap on Stop when you find them.
For more blog post like this visit our site ATS. Thank you!!