How to activate eSim on iPhone 11? Hello, guys welcome back to our Advancedtechnologystore, today here we are discussing eSIM.
What is eSIM? and How does it works?
“eSIM” means an embedded SIM card. It is basically a small chip inside your phone like a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from your carrier without having to use a physical nano-SIM.
Apple also explains how users can set up a cellular plan with eSIM on their iPhones. Apple describes the eSIM as a digital SIM that allows users to activate a cellular plan from their carrier without having to use a physical nano-SIM.
How to activate eSIM on iPhone 11?
Follow these steps to activate your eSIM cellular plan on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Cellular.
- Tap Add Cellular Plan.
- Use your iPhone camera to scan the QR code.
- If You’re asked to enter a confirmation code to activate the eSIM, enter the number provided with the QR code.
Use a Carrier App
- T-Mobile eSIM App.
- Go to the Apple App Store and download the carrier App.
- Open the App.
- Use it to purchase a cellular plan.
How to activate eSIM manually?
- To Enter your plan information manually, Follow these steps:-
- Go to the Settings.
- Tap either cellular or mobile data,
- Tap Add cellular plan.
- Tap Enter details manually.
Thank you all for reading this blog and please go through our site- ATS!