Many twitter users are taking twitter as their professional connections and they engage users and ear from there too and gain followers.
Twitter is where you can express yourself and be with the moving world and gain some great followers and can follow some great tweets too.
Alternatively, as a business, you likely use Twitter for many of your marketing purposes.
In fact, According to some reports 75% of B2B businesses use Twitter as a part of their marketing strategy.
But what if your Twitter username, otherwise known as a handle, is “MOvietime” or “timetomovie”? (You know … just as a random example … ).
As before you have named your twitter handle as your name but slowly slowly you enter in movie reviews tweets so you need to change you Username.
If you feel your Twitter handle doesn’t appropriately represent you in 2020, there’s an easy fix. Here, we’ll show you how to change your Twitter handle in the Mobile App.
How to Change Twitter Handle in a Mobile app?
- Within the mobile app, click on your profile icon and then select “Settings and privacy”.
- Click “Account”.
- Click “Username”.
- Under “New”, type in a new Twitter handle.
- (If you need help, Twitter provides a list of suggestions for alternative handles).
How to Change Twitter Handle in a Mobile app? (With Image)Easiest Way
- Press Three line TAB Above left corner
2. Within the mobile app, click on your profile icon and then select “Settings and privacy”.
3. Click “Account”.
4. Click “Username”.
5. Under “New”, type in a new Twitter handle.
So, This is step by step method to change your twitter handle.If you like it please comment us and follow us on twitter.We regularly post our blogs there and you can request for more too.