Today, we will tell you how to change your background on Zoom using the desktop app in Mac and Windows. For thus, You have to open your account in the desktop Zoom application.
You can’t do this in your mobile application. As nowadays many people are using the Zoom app on their mobile phones. People are eagerly waiting for this background feature to come in Smartphone but till that let’s see How you can change your background on Zoom in your PC.
Zoom gives us the virtual background feature to replace your background image or video. Let’s see this process step-by-step how to change your background easily.
Change your background on Zoom!
1) Download and install the Zoom app from https://zoom.us/download
2) Sign in your account in the Zoom app.
3) Go to settings in the right up corner.
4) Tap on “Virtual background.”
5) In Virtual background, If you want to use the photo as your background, which given in the virtual Background page, clicks on + icon in the up corner. Download the image and select to use it as the background image.
6) Zoom gives us the virtual background feature to change your background.
7) Tap on cancel in the top left corner. During meeting your background gets changed.
Thus, you can change your background during the meeting using the Virtual background. Thank you 🙂
For more blog post like this visit our site:- ATS