Hello Users, welcome all of you at Advancedtechnologystore Today we will know about how to clear iPhone cache
So first we will know about what is cache
What is cache storage?
Cache is a hardware based storage. When your phone’s applications like Facebook, WhatsApp, Gallery require temporary storage area then it uses cache storage. For example, when you open your photo gallery, you first see the thumbnail of your photo then Gallery cache storage is used to save the same thumbnail. If the gallery does not store the thumbnail in cache then it will generate the thumbnail again and again when the gallery is opened, So gallery saves all photo thumbnails in cache storage.
cache clearing is right or wrong?
If your memory is full then you can delete this cache storage. But it will be full again in a few days and Deleting cache storage takes more time to load the application of the phone and makes the phone’s performance slow and the battery runs out quickly.
- Open Settings.
- Swipe down and tap Safari.
- Swipe down again and tap “Clear History and Website Data”.
- tap it once again to confirm.
How to clear cache on Android
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
- Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing.
- Tap the Clear cache button.
ALSO,READ OUR BLOG ON ANDROID VS IOS.