How to connect your iPhone 8 with PC? How to connect your iPhone to your PC, or if you want to transfer photos and other data, Then you are at the right place.
In this blog today we will explain how to connect your iPhone to your pc and transfer photos videos file and other data.
If You have iPhone then you have a few options to Import and export photos, videos, and other data from your iPhone.
There are many restrictions on the iOS system for Apple prevents third-party applications from accessing its data.
Steps to connect your iPhone 8 with PC:-
- Connect PC via USB cable
- Connect your iPhone 8 with PC use iCloud
- Connect your iPhone 8 to the computer via Syncios iPhone Manager
1) Connect PC via USB cable
Connect your iPhone 8 to the computer via USB cable, In this method, the only thing you can access is the photos to your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone 8 to your PC via USB cable
- Tap Trust on your iPhone screen to let this PC access your data
- Open My computer after connected successfully find the Portable Devices > iPhone 8
- Then Open the iPhone 8 option then you will see a DCIM folder, simply open it folders and copy-paste your photos and pictures to your PC
2) Connect your iPhone 8 with PC use iCloud
iCloud, which allows you to access your photos, contacts, calendars, files, and many more from any of your devices.
- Firstly, Download and install iCloud on your PC
- Restart your computer
- Open iCloud for windows
- Then sign in with your Apple ID
- Choose the features and content that you want to keep up to date across your devices
- Click Apply
3) Connect your iPhone 8 to computer via Syncios iPhone Manager
- Download and Install Syncios Manager on your computer
- Now connect your iPhone 8 with a USB cable
- Click on Photos on the left panel and all photos on your iOS device will be displayed
- Tap on Export on the top menu and decide on your storage path
- You can go and check in your local files on your PC
For more blog post like this visit our site ATS. Thanks you!!