Searching for How to Delete a Gmail account permanently from your Android Phone?
If you don’t want your Gmail account anymore, you can permanently delete your Google Account.
If Want to delete a Gmail account permanently from your Android Device, then friend you are at the right place this article is all about deleting your Gmail account permanently.
How to Delete a Gmail account permanently from your Android Phone?
- Before deleting your Gmail service, download your data.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app and then Go to Google.
- Select your Gmail account which you want to delete from a drop-down bar, and then tap Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data,” tap Delete a service or your account.
- under “Delete your Google Account,” tap Delete your account. You might need to sign in or confirm by your password.
- Next to “Gmail,” tap Delete account.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
This is the simplest way you can delete your Gmail account permanently. For more such type of articles visit our web:- ATS