Whenever we use google chrome huge data or unwanted data cached in your browser.
If you need to delete your saved data on your google chrome.
In the blog, we will tell you this process step-by-step to delete cached data from your google chrome.
want to delete saved data on google chrome?
How to Delete Saved Data on Google Chrome step-by-step?
- On your device, Open the google chrome app.
- At the top right up corner, click More three dots.
- In click More tools > Click on settings.
- Under “Privacy and Security” > click clear browsing data.
- Follow the directions one of two ways: Basic and Advanced.
- Choose the time range.
- Select the types of information you want to delete.
- Click Clear data
- You will get a pop-up message “Clear site storage?” > Click Clear.
Visit Our web for more blog post like this:- ATS