Delete shows and movies from your Netflix Continue Watching list on Android.
Netflix finally comes up with the feature we were eagerly waiting for. Netflix now allows you to delete your history in an Android device.
This feature is available only on Android and iOS devices.
How to delete your Netflix history Quickly?
How to delete your Netflix history on Android,
- Go to the Continue Watching list in Netflix app
- Decide which item you want to remove from the list
- Then click on three dots given on the right side of the item
- A sub-menu notification will pop-up on your screen
- Select the last option ‘Remove from row’
- Finally, your item will be removed
You can understand it simply by image explanation given below
Quickly Delete your Netflix History Step-by-step[Images]
Thanks for reading this blog read our other blogs too. Thanks