Hello guys, Currently Data entry is one of the trending works in which we enter a large amount of data in Microsoft excel.
Sometimes we enter the duplicate data by slip and also it is useful. Using conditional formatting we can find and highlight duplicate data. One way you can review the duplicates and decide if you want to remove them or not.
In this blog, we will tell easy steps to find and remove duplicates entries from excel. let’s see first
How to find or highlight duplicates records from excel?
- Select the records you want to check for duplicates.
- Go to Home > Conditional Formatting > Highlight Cells Rules > Duplicate Values.
- In the box next to values with, Select the formatting you want to apply to the duplicate values
- Then Tap “OK.”
Now friends, If you want to remove duplicate or unwanted data from excel. you can delete permanently by using remove duplicate features.
Before you delete the duplicates, Make sure to take a copy of the original data to another worksheet so you don’t lose any valuable information.
How to remove duplicates records from excel?
- Select the area of records that has duplicate values you want to remove.
- Go to Data > Remove Duplicates, and then Under “Columns,” check or uncheck the columns where you want to remove the duplicates.
- Tap “OK.”
For more blog post like this visit our site:- ATS