How to find IP address of laptop? Today I’m Going to share with you how to find an IP address of your computer. It’s important to know, What’s an IP address and How to find an IP address for both Mac and Windows.
What is an IP address?
When your computer is connected to a network, it will be assigned an address on the network called an IP address. It helps in connecting your computer to other devices on your network and all over the world.
All devices that are connected to an internet connection have a unique IP address like 617.568.25.423
Find IP address of laptop!
- Click Start->Control Panel
- Select and Click Network and internet connections.
- Select and double click Network Connections.
- Right-click the Local Area Connection icon.
- Click On Status and go to Support. The IP address will display.
- Click Start ->Control Panel
- Click On Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center.
- In the task list, please click Manage network connections.
- Then Right-click the Local Area Connection icon.
- Click on Status and go to Details. The IP address will display.
- Click the Network Connection icon and select “Open Network and Sharing System.”
- To see your local IP address in Windows 7, start by clicking the Network Connection icon on your Desktop.
- Double-click “Wireless Network Connection” or “Local Area Connection” for wired connections.
- Click On Status and go to Details and your IP address appears.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Press “Windows key +X”, and click on “control panel”
- Click on Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Change adapter settings on the left side.
- Right-click on Ethernet, go to Status -> Details. The IP address will display.
- Go to Control Panel otherwise press Windows Key+X shortcut Key at the same time and select Control Panel.
- Click On Network and Internet.
- Click On Network and Sharing Centre.
- Click On Change Adapter Settings on the left side.
- Then Right Click On Ethernet, Go to Status > Details. The IP Address will Display.
- Click the Apple icon, from the Apple drop-down list.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click the Network icon.
- In the left column, select Ethernet for wired connection or Wi-Fi for wireless connection.
- Your IP address will be listed directly beneath your connection status, in smaller print.
Thank you all for reading this blog and please go through our site- ATS!