Disney Plus is the newest subscription-based video streaming service, rivalling the likes of Netflix and Prime Video. It’s home to Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, 20th Century and Disney content, and it’ll be the only place to watch the Marvel’s Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
In this blog we are talking how to get Disney+ on Smart TV, firstly make sure you have a smart TV like Samsung and LG TVs, plus all android-based Sony smart TVs then You will need to search for the Disney+ App using your TV search function, enter Disney+ and click to download the app or You simply go to the Disney+ Website or download the app on your smart TV.
- Select Apps On the TVs Home Screen.
- Select the search icon in the top right corner and enter Disney+.
- Click to Install the App.
- Once the app downloaded, You can launch it by pressing the Disney+ icon.
But Many user don’t have a Smart TV, because some smart Tv was made before 2016 soo you may not be able to access the Disney+ App directly. So you can still access Disney+ with a Smart TV stick. This is a small device that plugs into the back of your set connecting it to the internet.
The most common TV sticks are the Amazon Firestick a Simple Stick plugged in the back of you box will allow you to access Apps such as Netflix, Amazon, Altbalaji and many more. this device comes with an App Store, which will allow you to search for download the Disney+ App and many more Apps.
FireStick is an Android-based device, it uses the modified Android OS and supports Amazon Store, With Firestick you can stream movies, shows, live TV and about anything you can.
With Firestick you can stream movies, shows, live TV and about anything you can.
How to get Disney+ on your Amazon FireStick
- Plug it into your HDMI port on your TV.
- Connect your stick to your TV making sure you are using the same WiFi network.
- Set up your streaming stick on your device of choice via a Google Home, Amazon.
- Download the official Disney+ app on your device.
- Using your device as a remote control, click the icon of your streaming stick on the top right hand side of the app to start streaming directly.