How you can turn on your Instagram Dark Mode on iOS and Android??
Instagram recently rolled out Instagram’s Dark mode feature for both iOS and Android Users. The Dark theme on Instagram will work only on iOS 13 and Android 10 and also it make sure that you have download the latest version of Instagram.
Dark theme adjusts the colors on your Screen for a darker appearance. This update dark feature helps to reduce the strain on your eyes and also helps to save your battery life.
How to enable Dark Mode on iOS
- Update the latest version of iOS 13 and also download the latest Instagram Update.
- Open the setting app on your device.
- Go into your device’s Settings > Display and Brightness option.
- There you will see the option of Light mode and Dark mode.
- Click on the dark option.
- Your iPhone will turn into the dark mode.
Now you can Enjoy the Darkness…!!
How to enable Dark Theme on Android
Check if you already have Android 10 or if you can update to it
to see if there is an upgrade available, go to Settings > System > System update
- Once you have updated Android 10.
- Turn on your Dark mode by going to Settings > Display and tap Advanced.
- Select Dark mode form the device theme menu.
- Open the Instagram app, and Dark mode will be active in your Instagram.
Dark Mode on Instagram is getting some good feedback from Insta Users.