How to hide caller ID???Many of us want privacy regarding our cell numbers as it goes passes from to another and there are many other reasons too i.e, if we want to make call Anonymously to any one so,they can’t see our cell number or if you say phone numbers(Just kidding!!).
Hiding Caller id can be done in both android and iphones we will see both so,without wasting your time let’s have a look on
How to hide caller id on Android?
- For All Calls
- Open the Voice app.
- At the Top left, Tap Menu Settings.
- Under Calls, turn Anonymous Caller ID On
- .If you want people to see your phone number when you call them, turn Anonymous Caller ID Off .
Hiding your caller ID on one device hides it on all devices associated with your Voice account.
2. For All Calls
- Open Voice
- Open the tab for Calls .
- Before you dial the phone number you want, Enter the prefix for blocking your caller ID.
This prefix depends on the country/region your Voice number is from. For example, if your Voice number is from the U.S., your prefix is *67.
- You always use the same prefix, regardless of the number you’re calling.
- Dial the phone number after entering the prefix.
The person you call won’t see your phone number.
How to hide caller id on iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Show My Caller ID.
- Then toggle this off to make your phone number private. If you want, you can always turn on this later as you wish.
Now your number will not be shown. When you place a call, the beneficiary will not know what number is trying to reach until they answer your call.
Hide your calls on a per-call basis
- Dial *67
- Then enter the 10-digit phone number, for example, dial a number like this: *676575859445
Block caller id
- And tap the call button.
Or else you can too use Android tip in iphone same as to hide caller id on iphone.