How to reset your iPhone??yes this blog is all about it and before telling you about how you can reset your iPhone i will recommend to download backup of your device from iclouds.
Steps To Reset Your iPhone
- To reset your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Erase All Content and Settings.
- If you’ve got an iCloud backup set up, iOS asks if you’d like to update it,I recommend to do so and tap Back Up Then Erase.
- You’ll get a pop-up box, with the option to Erase iPhone.Tap that.
- You’ll need to enter your Apple ID password to confirm the action.
- The device will be wiped and go back to the initial setup screen you saw when you first used the device.
- Your iPhone is now ready with reset and same as new one when you brought it.