Many of you wanted to know How you can send money and receive money with facebook.This Feature is only available in United States(U.S),So this blog is for all you guys,so without wasting time let’s start.
Firstly you need to refer Guidelines of facebook to send and receive money,which are given below:-
- You need to fund payments with a U.S. bank-issued Visa or MasterCard debit card or a PayPal account.
- You must be 18 or older to use the service.
- You can send money to trusted friends and family.
- You and your friend both must live in the U.S.
How To Send Money With Facebook?
- Start a conversation with the friend that you want to pay.
- Tap or click on the “$” icon and enter the amount you want to send.
- Hit “Next,” and the money is on its way.
- If you don’t see that icon, then you should contact Facebook Support.
To do payments first time you need to provide funding information and It is very easy to submit this information.
Enter your debit card number or PayPal account login and any other required information.
How To Receive Money With Facebook?
- If somebody sends you money through Messenger.
- You’ll get a notification. If your debit card or PayPal account are already linked, then Messenger will send the money right away.
- Or else you need to provide card details to accept the payment.
- Once that’s done, funds will go to the checking account linked to your debit card.
Your bank might take 2-3 days to show the payment in your linked account.
This Feature is only available in United States(U.S) right now.