How to set the ringtone on the iPhone? You are at the right place.
Hello everyone, David here…
Welcome back to our ATS, In this blog today I’ll show you how you can set a ringtone on your iPhone.
There are many ways you have to set a ringtone on your iPhone like:
- Set custom ringtone to your iPhone
- You can buy ringtones from the iTunes store
1) Set custom ringtone on the iPhone?
Here is a simple way how you can set any custom ringtone on your iPhone
- Go to Settings > Sounds and Haptics.
- Select your desired ringtone from the top of the resulting list, Under Sounds and Vibrations Patterns.
- Tap the Sound that you want to change.
- Tap a ringtone or alert tone to hear and set it as the new sound.
2) You can buy ringtones from the iTunes store
There are multiple sounds are available on your iPhone, but you can download and also buy ringtones from the iTunes store, Here the simple way you can buy ringtones from the iTunes store.
- First, click Download iTunes and wait for the Update to finish Installing.
- Then Open the iTunes Store Application.
- Tap More and then tap Tones.
- Find a ringtone that you want to buy.
- Tap the price and then enter your Apple Id and Password to complete your purchase.