Hi, David here and Today, I’m going to tell you how to take a screenshot in Mac.
So once you find a screen that you want to take a screenshot of your Mac screen, a window, or a selected portion with these keyboard shortcuts then you are in right place.
Here we can tell you how to take a screenshot in a simple way on your mac and then save your screenshot it where you want…
Here are the steps of all the keyboard shortcuts you can use to take screenshots of your mac. Follow these steps.
How to take a Screenshot in mac (Shortcut keys)?
There is the three-way you can capture your screen
- Entire screen
- A portion of the Screen
- To Take a Screenshot on your Entire Screen
- Press and hold these three key: Hold down Command, Shift, and 3.
- After the screenshot will be saved automatically on your desktop.
- To Take a Screenshot on your Mac window
- Open the window or menu that you want to capture your screen.
- Press and hold these key: Shift, Command, 4, and then Tap to the Space bar.
3.Portion of the Screen
- To Take a Screenshot on your portion of the Screen
- Press and hold these three key: Shift, Command, and 4.
- Drag the arrow to Select the portion of the screen to capture.
- To move the selection, press and hold Space bar while dragging.
- After the screenshot to save to your desktop.
For more blog post like this visit our site:- ATS