Hello everyone here we are discussing “How to take a screenshot on a laptop?”. Taking a screenshot is an easy and convenient way, there are different ways to take a screenshot on a laptop. Here we can tell you how to take a screenshot in a simple way.
In windows or laptop, you can take a screenshot on any of platform and taking screenshots in windows is no different.
I’ll show you how to take screenshot.Follow these steps.
if you want to take a screenshot that is displayed in your screen and save it simply:
- Press the Window key and PrtSc(Print Screen)button. then your screen will be dim for a moment and you can see the screenshot in your “Screenshot” folder, inside the “Pictures” folder. and the screenshot automatically saved with lebel of number.
- If your laptop light not dim at the time of taking screenshot then goto these steps and change the setting (System > Advanced system settings > Click the Advanced tab > Click Settings under Performance section>Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing).
if you want to take a screenshot that is displayed in your screen without saving and then paste anywhere then simply follow:
- Without saving taking screenshot then Press only PrtSc(Print Screen).it copied your screenshot and you can paste it anywhere you want.
- Note: On some laptops and other devices, you need to Press the “Alt+Fn+PrtSc” key. So Check your laptop manually then you can get more information about your laptop.
if you don’t want anything of your screen, just want one window screenshot then:
- Click on the title bar of the window that you won’t capture.
- Press “Alt+PrtSc”.then the image will be copied to your clipboard and then you can place anywhere you want.