How to Translate Text in iOS 14? Apple introduced a Translate app in iOS 14 which is designed to give real-time translations for around 11 different languages.
which languages are Arabic, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, and mainland Chinese.
This Translate app in iOS14 has an easy-to-use interface that allows users to directly select languages to translate anything you want to translate and from anywhere you can copy or paste it and translate it.
This app can also speak your translated lines and words and can be translated and spoken any different languages users want now let’s go to the main point how to translate text in iOS 14
How to Translate Text in iOS 14 Apple’s Translate App
- Launch the Translate app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the top-left button and select the language of the text that you want to be translated & Click on Done
- Tap the top-right button and select the language that you want the text translated into.
- Tap the large input area below the top buttons to bring up the onscreen keyboard.
- Now type (or paste) the text that you want to be translated.
- Tap Go to get your text translation. Translations are shown in large text, with the original phrase in black and the translation shown in blue.
- To hear the translated text out loud, tap the blue play button.
For more blog post like this visit our site ATS. Thank you!!