How To Use Reels on Instagram? Hello users, Wellcome back to our Advancedtechnologystore, In this blog, you are going to learn about How To Use Reels on Instagram.
The Indian Government has ban 59 Chinese App Which Includes the very most popular TikTok App.
Talking about How to use reels on Instagram? After the TikTok ban, Instagram has finally started its latest Reels Features to users in India. Reels is not a separate Application like TikTok but an option integrated inside the Instagram Application.
The latest feature instagram Reels is similar to the TikTok Application as it allow users to create 15-second short video clips and it has various editing tools and special effects to complete your video.
The Reels features included various music labels to provide a variety of music and songs to create content.
How to Use Reels on Instagram Step by step?
- Firstly you need to make sure that your Instagram App is Updated or not.
- Once Your Application is Updated, then open your Instagram Camera.
- Reels options are available at the bottom of the Screen alongside on Instagram camera similar to Boomerang, Layout, SuperZoom, and Instagram Live.
- So you can click on the “Reels” Options to start making Videos.
- you will get to see the various option on the left-hand side on the screen.
- The options are to Add music, filter, Change recording speed, etc.
- you can select your audio by tapping the music icon.
- Choose the speed of your video by pressing the play icon.
- Apply effects or AR filters to your Instagram Reels Video.
- you can select timer, there is a countdown before the recording starts.
Once you have recorded a Reel Video, you can share it on Stories simply like the Instagram stories.
It latest feature and its really good and salute to the business mind of Mark Zuckerberg.