Hello every one, here we will discuss how to leave the iOS 14, iPad OS 14 beta programs
If you enroll in the Apple beta software program and download the beta profile, then your device will be receiving beta firmware updates from Apple.
If you don’t want these beta updates, then you can remove the beta profile from your device. Here we are given some steps to remove the beta programs.
Leave the iOS 14, iPad OS 14 beta programs
- 1) Open the Settings app in your device.
- 2) Scroll down and select ” General .”
- 3) Tap on “Profile.”
- 4) Select “iOS 14 Beta Software Profile.”
- 5) Tap on “Remove Profile.”
- 6) Enter your password, then tap on Remove to confirm.
- 7) Then Restart your device.
For more blog post like this visit our site ATS. Thank you!!