Hello OnePlus fans! Planning to Buy OnePlus phone, but still confused about buying the best one under your budget? DON’T WORRY!.We all Know when OnePlus launched it’s first Flagship Smartphone OnePlus 1 in 2014, It immediately took over the whole Smartphone Market and Became a Global Sensation and OnePlus earned a nickname “Flagship Killer”.
So there should be no doubt why OnePlus have such incredible popularity among the users.So let’s begin with the Specification of:-
- Dimensions : 157.7×74.8×8.2 mm
- Weight : 182g
- Screen : 6.41-inch AMOLED, 1080×2340 at 402ppi
- Cameras : 48MP+5MP Rear Camera | 16MP Front Camera
- CPU : Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM : 6GB/8GB
- Storage : 128GB/256GB
- Micro SD slot : Not available
- Battery : 3700mAh
- OS : Oxygen OS/ Android 9.0 pie
So let’s discuss more about it features:
- OnePlus 7 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor which enables 5G connectivity for your device and Gives you better performance during heavy usage.
- OnePlus 7 is available in 2 variants: a)6GB RAM with 128 ROM b)8GB RAM with 256GB ROM
- OnePlus 7 comes with 3700mAh battery, In general usage you can use the device for almost 2 days in a single charge(That’s Good OnePlus👏👏).
- According to the tests done by us we came to the conclusion that It can reach to roughly 48~50% charge within 30 minutes.
- OnePlus 7 has a dual camera set-up consisting of a 48MP ½ inch super-sized sensor with an aperture of f/1.7 and built-in Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) to keep things steady when you’re nervous, moving, or shooting in tough low-light conditions(Looks like OnePlus care for nervous persons like me).
- 5MP camera is coupled with 48MP which is used to shoot Portrait Mode photos with artificial bokeh blur behind the subject, and offers 2x optical zoom.
- The front camera is of 16MP which can give you spectacular selfies.
- The best part we liked about front camera is that the noise in the clicked pictures are very less.