Hello OnePlus fans we are back with another review of OnePlus beast known as OnePlus 7T.
The Flagship Killer i.e OnePlus have created another Masterpiece in the form of OnePlus 7T. But does it meet your expectations and budget? Let’s Check it out.
In their early years of existence OnePlus used to launch just 1 smartphone annually but, now they have evolved to a point where they released multiple phones each year.The new OnePlus 7T is the fourth handset to join its current series.
In one line if I have to summarize the OnePlus 7T then “It’s a massive upgrade over OnePlus 7 but It’s similar to the OnePlus 7Pro in a smaller form factor and without curved screen sides.” But wait! Detailed review coming up…
Those wishing for a compact 7 Pro now have an option that hits a sweet spot between the two existing phones, giving users more options at a variety of price points.
In comparison to the OnePlus 7, the OnePlus 7T comes with two important upgrades i.e an improved display and better cameras.Faster charging and a performance boost courtesy of the latest Snapdragon 855 Plus chip-set are further upgrades.
OnePlus 7T Specification
Now let’s look at the specifications:
|Dimensions||160.9 x 74.4 x 8.1 mm (6.33 x 2.93 x 0.32 in)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|CPU||Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+|
|RAM | ROM||8GB | 128GB/256GB|
|Cameras||48+12+16MP Triple Rear Camera | 16MP Front Camera|
|OS||Android 10.0 | Oxygen OS 10.0.7|
OnePlus 7T Review
- The OnePlus 7T shares a similar design language with the OnePlus 7. There’s the same slightly curved back and a water drop notch at the top of the screen.
- But there is one slight disadvantage, THE CAMERA BUMP, Loyal OnePlus aren’t liking this camera bump.
- The arrangement of ports and buttons on the 7T is same as the 7 Pro. The physical alert slider and the power button are where we prefer them, on the right side. The power key falls naturally under the thumb, and you can access the alert slider without looking at your phone simply by moving your thumb up an inch.
- The volume key on the left sits below your index finger when you’re holding the phone in a natural orientation, while the USB Type-C port, SIM tray, and loudspeaker are at the bottom.
- It have a 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with thinner bezels and boasts HDR 10+ and a 90Hz refresh rate. 90Hz refresh rate enables smooth visuals
- The OnePlus 7T’s rear camera array comprises a 48MP wide-angle camera with f/1.6 aperture, a 16MP ultra-wide camera, and a 12MP telephoto lens. The addition of the telephoto lens is the only change here over the OnePlus 7 Pro. The 16MP selfie camera is inside the water-drop notch, just like the OnePlus 7.
- While the camera on the 7 Pro wasn’t that amazing given its price, the 7T convincingly justifies its price tag. The camera feels like a significant improvement, with some impressive software wizardry on tap to optimize your images.
- The front camera clicks decent selfies in good light, but it still fails to get a clear low light selfie without flash.
- The OnePlus 7T is the first phone to come with Android 10 out of the box. It’s running the new Oxygen OS version 10.0 on top of Google’s latest operating system.
- With Android 10, it also gets swipe gestures from the left or right edge of the screen to go back and a bottom navigation bar to allow switching between recent apps.
- New customization feature allows you to select the shape of icons between round, square, teardrop, and rectangle. Also, there’s a setting under Messages which lets you input specific keywords to block spam SMS.
- With the OnePlus 7T, the company has effectively made the OnePlus 7 Pro more accessible to consumers. It is the best ‘T’ upgrade to any OnePlus phone to date and an attractive proposition for those who find the OnePlus 7 Pro too bulky.
- The display is excellent, and performance is every bit as good as that of the 7 Pro – and the fast-charging speed is even faster. The only trade-off compared with the 7 Pro is that you miss out on that stunning curved QHD+ display and the pop-up selfie camera.
OnePlus 7T Performance
The 7T’s screen is excellent for watching movies and TV shows, and for playing games, and super-smooth scrolling.
The OnePlus 7T features the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus chip-set, which is a minor upgrade over the Snapdragon 855 that powers the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro.
7T have 2 variants 128GB/256GB and both have 8GB.
For Hardcore Gamers! This phone is beast, We tested this device for PUBG(at 60fps) and we were very much impressed with it’s performance.The Snapdragon 855’s Adreno 640 is boon for gamers as it can handle any graphical intense game available on play store.
7T have 3800 mAh battery life
Starting from a full charge, the 7T easily lasted us from 9 am to 5 pm with moderate use, with more than 40% battery remaining when we clocked off from the office. We spent one day testing the battery in more extreme conditions, with heavy camera usage and intense gaming sessions, and it lasted us more than six hours on a full charge which is about the standard.
The OnePlus 7T comes with improved fast-charging tech, which the company calls Warp Charge 30T. OnePlus says it’s 18% faster than the previous version of its charging tech and claims it’ll get you from empty to 50% in 20 minutes, and to 100% in an hour.
In our charging test, it took roughly 60 minutes to charge the 7T from 5% to 100%.
OnePlus 7T Price in india
At ₹37,999 the 7T does not face a lot of competition with the overall package it offers.
It’s a perfect fit for those who want the smarts of the OnePlus 7 Pro at a much lesser price or in a slightly compact form factor. If the curved display and pop-up don’t matter much, the 7T is a perfect fit.