OnePlus has finally launched its 2020 series of televisions in India. Unlike the OnePlus TV Q1 from last year.
The three new models have spread across the budget and mid-range segments — the fastest growing segments in the Indian television market.
OnePlus TVs bring with them a premium design language and a feature set and this will be enough to convene users to buy this device.
Three new TVs have been launched in India as Amazon exclusives and will also be available via the company’s website.
- 32-inch HD screen, OnePlus Y which will start retail for Rs 12,999.
- 43-inch Full HD, OnePlus Y TV will start retail for Rs 22,999.
- 55-inch 4K screen has been launched at a price of Rs 49,999.
OnePlus TV U1 Specifications
- A thin-bezel form factor
- 55-inch 4K panel on top
- the screen-to-body ratio at 95%
- support for Dolby Vision
- a DCI-P3 93 percent color gamut Cinematic display
- 6.9mm ultra-thin body
- Noise Reduction, Super Resolution, and Dynamic Contrast
- Android TV 9
OnePlus Y series Specifications
- 32-inch TV and 43-inch TV with an HD and full HD display
- 93% of DCI-P3 Cinematic displays
OnePlus Y series doesn’t get the premium design like the OnePlus U series. The design here is more conventional, which is good for the price range it comes in.
For audio, it gets 2x10W speakers. Both TVs also get Dolby Audio support for improving the sound quality on the budget segment TVs.
visit our Web:- Advanced Technology Store