Samsung has launched the Galaxy M01 and Galaxy M11 in India.
Samsung has come with mid-range smartphones this time but will it be able to have a footprint in this market of Realme and Redmi, Let’s see.
Galaxy M11 comes up with micro SD card support to enable storage expansion up to 512GB. Connectivity options are 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS/ A-GPS. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor with a 5000mAh battery that supports 15W fast charging.
Galaxy M01 comes up with a 5.7-inch HD+ TFT Infinity-V display with a water drop-style notch and a 19:9 aspect ratio. This device has a Snapdragon 435 chipset which is paired with 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of onboard storage with 4000mAh battery. It would offer a 5-megapixel selfie camera
Galaxy M11 comes with a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-O display with a hole-punch design and is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core chipset, paired with up to 4GB of RAM.
Now Let’s Look at the full Specifications of both mid-range models:
Samsung Galaxy M11 Full Specifications
- 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-O display
- 1.8GHz octa-core chipset
- 3GB / 4GB of RAM
- 32GB / 64GB of onboard storage, expandable up to 512GB with a microSD card
- Triple rear cameras: 13MP + 5MP + 2MP
- Front camera: 8MP
- USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm audio jack
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W charging
Samsung Galaxy M01 Full Specifications
- 5.7-inch HD+ TFT Infinity-V display
- Snapdragon 435 chipset
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage expandable up to 512GB with microSD card
- Rear cameras: 13MP + 2MP
- Front camera 5MP
- Micro-USB port and a 3.5mm audio jack
- 4,000mAh battery capacity
Samsung Galaxy M11 & M01 Price in India
Samsung Galaxy M01 is available in the Price range of Rs.8999 in India for 3/32 GB Variant whereas Samsung Galaxy M11 is launched with a price tag of Rs.10999 for 3/32 GB variant and Rs.12999 for 4/64 GB variant.