Many of us really love all features given in google map and we love to use it. This blog is all about it but wait Do you know how you can use Google Maps without internet/Offline.
Yes you read it right you can use google maps without internet, so let’s see now how it is possible.
Many users have issues of slow internet or no internet connection available than users use offline maps of Google maps to travel across the region you have selected while downloading.
Yes, you have to download but wait a minute it’s not like you have to download all locations you have to travel from one point to another. In Google maps, you can download Area, City, State, or as well as Country.
Use Google Maps without Internet/Offline
- Open Google Maps in your smartphone
- Click on the id from which you have logged in (Top Right Corner)
- Scroll down until Offline maps option available
- Click on Offline maps
- Select your own maps you want to use offline (Area, City, State or as well as Country)
- Select by zooming in and out
- Download it and you are now ready to use google maps without internet or you can say offline
1.Click on the id from which you have logged in (Top Right Corner)
2.Click on Offline maps
3.Select your own maps you want to use offline (Area, City, State or as well as Country)
4.Download it and you are now ready to use google maps without internet or you can say offline
Now you can use this maps any time any where within that region you have downloaded and can use Google Maps without Internet/Offline.
For more blog post like this Visit our site:- ATS