Vivo has launched the Y50 in India which features a 6.53-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ iView Display.
Vivo Y50 comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM and is powered by the Snapdragon 665 SoC. It will be amazing to see whether Vivo remains stable in this world full of super speed smartphones.
Talking, About camera Vivo Y50 comes up with 13MP (primary with f/2.2 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.4) – Rear Camera whereas Front Camera features 16MP f/2.0 aperture lens.
Y50 giving fast processor speed with snapdragon 665 SoC and paired with Adreno 610 GPU Will Vivo able to provide 4500 mAh+ battery capacity and the answer is yes, Talking about battery capacity Vivo Y50 provides 5,000mAh battery.
Vivo Y50 will be available in three colors Starry Black, Iris Blue, and Pearl White.
Now Let’s see Specification of Vivo Y50
Vivo Y50 Specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ iView Display
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Snapdragon 665
- RAM: 8GB
- ROM: 128GB, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery
- OS: Android 10 based on FunTouch OS 10